3/4 HP 2 Speed Donkee Bowling Ball Spinner
Bowling Ball Spinner 2 Speed. 3/4 HP
Our most popular spinner!
Made in the USA!
LEAVES OUR FACILITY WITHIN 5-10 BUSINESS DAYS
For urgent orders please call us at 1-800-900-7695.
* Computer engineered design.
* High quality built 3/4 hp motor.
* Built in thermal protector.
* 2 speed low - 450 rpm / high - 650 rpm.
* Runs on 115 volt power (International customers must use a converter that will support 1207.5 watts on high speed / 575 watts on low speed)
* Spinner rotates counter-clockwise.
* Belt driven with die cast pulleys.
* Sealed bearing.
* Toggle switch with protective cover/boot
* Protective motor cover.
* 8' in-line power cord.
* Foot control pedal on/off switch available (can be ordered seperately under the "Accessories" category)
* Base made of unbreakable polypropylene
* Light weight for easy transportation (26lbs.)
* 3 year limited warranty, 1 year warranty on motor.
* Optional Splash guard (can be ordered seperately under the "Accessories" category)
SPECIAL NOTE: To prevent wear and tear please make sure you tighten the pulley on this machine from time to time.
FREE Economy Shipping is ONLY for US customers in the lower 48 States and does not include Alaska, Hawaii or US Territories. Free shipping also does not include international customers. Shipping time can take from 5-10 days depending on location. We cannot "guarantee" delivery day or time when choosing the FREE SHIPPING option. Carrier will be one if the following: USPS Parcel Select, UPS Ground, USPS Priority Mail or Daylight Transportation (selection of carrier is at the sole discretion of Sierra Products). ALSO NOTE: Currently only certain items on our site include free shipping. If you combine items that do not include free shipping the option will disappear. Please call or email us with any questions.
- Additional Information
Personalized Products No Free Shipping Free Economy Shipping (2-10 days delivery) Manufacturer generic mag
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Great Ball Spinner
- I've had my ball spinner for over a year now, it still runs like they day I got it. Highly recommend.
- Loose pulley set screw
- This is a great machine and I use it all the time. One complaint is as noted the pulley set screw comes loose a lot. It stopped coming loose when I applied Loctite threadlocker RED 271. It hasn't come loose since.